Husband: Joseph Voisin
Born: Unknown in Germany 2
- 1880 Census: Nottawa Township, Isabella County, Michigan, FHL Film 1254584; National Archives Film T9-0584 .
Although the death certificate of Joseph Voisin lists the birthplaces of his father and mother as Canada, the 1880 census indicates they were both born in Germany. Ed Voisin who was the informant may have thought since Joseph was born in Canada, that his parents were also.
The citation, "Voisin, Joseph; White; Male; Age: 24; Single; Farmer; BP: O/CAN; F/BP: GER; M/BP: GER" implies Joseph was born in Ontario, Canada.
- Voisin, Joseph (1858-1916), Personal Ledger of Joseph Voisin, Personal library of A. Wayne Edwards, II .
The entry "/s/ Joseph Voisin Township of Humberstone Netherby P.O. Ont 1875 19 November" indicates Joseph was living near Netherby, Ontario, Canada in 1875.
- Golden, Katherine Ann (Voisin), Correspondence from Golden, Karen (1994, 2000) .
"Jan 10, 1858" transcribed from Joseph and Mary's wedding sampler.
- Marriage Records, Volume 2 (1867-1887, 1911-1933):; Isabella County Courthouse, Mount Pleasant, Michigan. , p. 77, #1146.
- Tombstone of Voisin, Joseph and Mary (Photograph by Mike Voisin, July 28, 2004) St. Joseph's Cemetery, Beal City, Isabella, Michigan .
- Michigan Michigan History Foundation, "Death Records, 1897-1920," death certificates, Seeking Michigan (http://seekingmichigan.org/: accessed). , downloaded; 30 October 2009; Joseph Voison, June 2, 1916.
Citation: Mike Voisin, iSeeAncestors (http://iSeeAncestors.com/tree/groups/public/grp00008.html : revised December 06, 2017), Joseph Voisin & Unknown.
Revised: December 06, 2017
Copyright © 2000-2017 Mike Voisin. All rights reserved.